Jeffrey J. Hatch graduated from Brigham Young University and received his law degree from Willamette University. Mr. Hatch has been a member of the Washington State Bar since 1994, practicing in Eastern Washington prior to returning to the west side of the state to join the firm in 2000.
Mr. Hatch practices in the following areas of law: Family law matters, including marriage dissolutions or separations; custody disputes, child support determinations, and modifications of both prior custody or support orders; and personal injury law. Mr. Hatch also handles appeals from trial court decisions before Washington State’s Courts of Appeal.
Mr. Hatch is involved in the community. He has served as an adult leader for the Boy Scouts of America. He has been a member of a local chapter of the Kiwanis Service Club, including a term as the chapter president. He has coached Salmon Creek Little League baseball teams and Clark County Youth Football teams for multiple years.
LEGAL ASSISTANT TO JEFFREY HATCH
Diane Freng has worked as a legal assistant for over 30 years, and she joined Beaty Hatch PC in 2017. Diane began her career working in California prior to her relocating to Vancouver in 1991. In addition to her experience in family law, Diane's legal assistant experience also includes estate planning, personal injury, land use, real estate, and corporate governance. Diane enjoys working directly with clients while supporting her attorney to achieve a successful conclusion to their matter.
In her free time, Diane enjoys reading, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family law
- Personal injury
- Custody disputes
- Child support determinations
- Marriage dissolutions or separations
- 100% of practice devoted to litigation
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. - 1994
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.S. - 1991
- Major: Accounting
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Kiwanis Service Club Member (Past President)
- Coach for Salmon Creek Little League
- Coach for Clark County Youth Football
- Scout Leader for Boy Scouts of America Program