Michael G. Beaty has been practicing law in Vancouver since 1997. Mr. Beaty is a second-generation attorney who handles personal injury cases. He has had the privilege of helping over 1,000 clients with their personal injury claims. Some of Mr. Beaty's clients have received settlements in excess of one million dollars. Mr. Beaty prides himself on assisting his clients to the best of his ability and leaving no stone unturned.
Mr. Beaty is married and has two young boys that keep him busy when he is not in the office. He enjoys watching Portland Timbers and Gonzaga basketball, and he likes to travel.
LEGAL ASSISTANTS TO MICHAEL BEATY
Joni Koistinen has worked as a legal assistant for over 35 years, and she joined Beaty Hatch PC in 2015. Ms. Koistinen assists with personal injury claims, which is her specialized field of law for 30 of her 35 years of experience.Ms. Koistinen greatly enjoys helping our personal injury clients navigate to a successful conclusion of their claims. Over the years, Ms. Koistinen has attended many CLE courses, building her knowledge in the personal injury field.
Outside activities include spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and enjoying all of the fun activities that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Washington, 1995
- Oregon, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1995
- Austin College, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 1990
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar Association, Member
- The George and Donald Simpson American Inns of Court, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Member